Day 75 got better as the day wore on
1. The scaffolding is up and the builders come in tomorrow to strip all the old paint and render back to the old Cornish stone.
2. The daughter and I are back on speaking terms and have both unspoken decided to just let the argument go unaddressed.
3. My car decided it would start and get me to and from work without too much shuddering.
4. I feel like things in my life are changing, that I am progressing instead of stagnating. The house is a big benchmark for me and is like a new beginning again.
5. I am grateful to authors for taking the time to write books. A funny thing to be grateful for but I get such pleasure and escape from reading that I say thanks for taking the time to put it all together for mine and others enjoyment.
I am already thinking how grateful I will be for my morning coffee. Now it is my main addiction it has suddenly become most prevalent in my mind.